- Type workspace.google.com and hit enter
- Then create new workspace
- Add new email you want created and password
- You will then be prompted to activate gmail with website host
- Pop up window will appear it will take approximately 4 minutes to activate
- Once activated, window will close and you will need to log into gmail
- Once logged into your gmail account you will receive an email from Google saying thank you for activating your account, at this point email is ready to be used.
What if I don’t like my VA?
Why is there a $100 per hour fee for delegation set up?
Why is there a $199 set up fee?
It says Cost + 20%. What does that mean?
What is the $99 a month?
Will my credit card be kept on file?