- After creating account with jotform click creat form in top left corner
- We recommend first searching through the templates jotform already provides. They have some very useful forms already built out that you can easily tweak to your liking.
- When fitting out your form, be sure to click the section and then the gear icon to see if the question is “required” or not. There are a lot of situations where you will want the person filling out the form to be required to answer a specific question.
- When completed you can always preview the form in the top right
- Be sure to go into your settings and make sure the Emails section is complete. Go into the default notification then recipients. You can add more than one email there.
- Once you are finished, go to the publish tab and copy the link for anything you need it for i
What if I don’t like my VA?
Why is there a $100 per hour fee for delegation set up?
Why is there a $199 set up fee?
It says Cost + 20%. What does that mean?
What is the $99 a month?
Will my credit card be kept on file?